Ordered new license plates. This is the first year in several that I do not have to put tags on two vehicles. I have not had personalized plates for a lot of years, so having a little left over from income tax, I ordered new plates. They should be in 30-45 days they say. I have had several different vanity plates through the years. My first ones were "BLEW 8" for my softball number (only because 35, my basketball # was not available). I had "BLEWY 99" for a lot of years. Got those in 1999 (sometimes things just make too much sense) when I got my bachelor's degree (and now we all know the significance of 99). Since this was a "just for me" activity, I got EIU plates and of course...I got "BLEWY" on them!!! Can't wait to see them for real!
I have started showing up early for session so I can sit and color out in the lobby. Like puzzles, coloring is a very relaxing. It is a great mindfulness activity - and distress tolerance for that fact too! I imagine soon I will have a color book and crayons in my office at work. You have to take advantage of what you know works. Today, new color books works!
Went for a visit. Yes, I decided that in all of this I should try to make myself do some interacting with other humans. Maybe this will curb the isolating habit I seem to have gotten back into. Since I was in Oakwood at the DG to get my coloring books, I went and saw my godmother. I had not been there since I went by with mom and Lora over the holidays and I knew she had been worried about me. I was able to report I was good and had survived the winter. I even scored some homemade chicken and noodles!!

